The Bachmann-Strauss Foundation is seeking dedicated interns to assist in the day-to-day operations of the Foundation’s office, while giving the Foundation the opportunity to teach interns new skills and help them gain more experience in the non-profit industry. We welcome interns of all ages and skills.
Internships positions in the following fields are available:
- Marketing and Communications – Write press releases; come up with new awareness campaigns, researching publications and media outlets.
- Event Planning – Assist Special Events Manager in sponsorship calls, event fundraising research and logistics.
- Development – Researching potential prospects, maintaining and updating records of prospects in database.
- Database Management (Raiser’s Edge Training) – Cleaning and organizing existing database records and run extensive reports.
- Administrative – Organize office files, answer phones, assist in mailings, etc.
- Scientific Grant Process and Research – Work with scientific liaison to follow up with past grantees to collect publication information and organize existing grant information.
Each internship position has a different set of responsibilities depending on the field chosen.
The Bachmann-Strauss Foundation’s is happy to work with your university/institution to offer college credit for your internship. He/she must be able to commit to a minimum of 10 hours per week, maximum of 20 hours per week, or the specified required time given by your university/institution to receive your college credit.
If you are interested in interning for The Bachmann-Strauss Foundation please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.